Alpinestars is currently seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, motorsports-minded person to join our team as an Office Coordinator. This position will work collaboratively with Alpinestars Events, Racing, and Administration departments.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with ability to communicate in a corporate office setting efficiently and professionally. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be organized, resourceful, and pay high attention to detail.
- Assist coordinating special events
- Maintain a professional look and atmosphere at Torrance headquarters
- Coordinate daily tasks and projects in both our HQ and R&D buildings
- Maintain staff calendars with regular and precise reports to management
- Organize and coordinate company vehicle information including coordinating graphic installations, internal renovations, and maintenance schedules
- Assist other teams with administrative requests
- Process orders and account reporting
- Maintain records for event asset movement and warehouse organization
- Assist management with tasks upon request
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Organized, multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly demeanor with ‘World Class’ customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Microsoft Suite experience: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
Physical requirements/Work conditions
Position is based in a climate controlled, professional office environment with moderate noise levels. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work. Regularly required to talk or hear. Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The job may require lifting up to 20 lbs and long periods of sitting while working at desk. In the event that travel is required, must be able to uphold the stress of traveling.