- Develop campaigns and vision; implement the strategy throughout creative
- Work on creative art direction and production for all collateral, including concepts, illustration, tradeshow design, posters, ads, invitations, etc
- Collaborate with web designer on creative management for web assets
- Help to set direction for templates and art layouts for the web
- Work directly with Communications to ensure all needs are met
- 3-5 years’ graphic design experience in action sports, preferably motocross
- Familiarity with motorcycle culture and/or motorsports
- Strong strategic background in developing campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Capable of working in fast-paced / energetic environment
- Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines in a steady fashion
Resumes will not be considered without accompanying portfolio.
This is a full-time position with benefits, located in Torrance, CA. We will reply only to those individuals selected for further consideration.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.