We are looking for an experienced E-commerce Website Manager for this known and established action sports brand. You will be responsible for improving, managing, and maintaining global e-commerce product and shop content to achieve our business goals as well as managing overall web site content globally to support brand initiatives.
In this position we expect you to plan, edit, and manage web site content within the global online shops as well as plan and manage e-commerce inventory positions. You will work with cross functional teams to obtain the appropriate data and information needed to execute these tasks.
As manager of this area you will be the primary resource responsible for overseeing all global e-commerce product presentation as well as website content for multiple brands. You will work on content initiatives to ensure optimal conversion in line with brand directions, customer engagement, and a positive customer experience.
- Merchandise new product introductions on a regular basis to maximize e-commerce sales
- Update the company web site, digital assets, and brand product catalogs on a regular basis
- Plan and place the global e-commerce product online
- Coordinate and manage inventory levels with merchandising team and distribution centers
- Partner with cross-functional teams to balance audience-specific acquisition and retention targets
- Plan and manage product related content aligned with short-term and long-term sales targets, and sales promotions
- Utilize e-commerce testing and recommendation tools to optimize product presentation for conversion
- Analyze and report on product conversion, sell-through and turn rates
- Ensure that products on site are current, complete and posted online by scheduled launch dates
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including: sales, merchandising, and design teams to update site content
- Optimize content accordingly to maximize SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
- You are a data driven individual with experience in testing and optimization, and product ownership in a high performing international ecommerce environment
- You have a superb ability to work with complex sets of data to drive actionable insights.
- You have outstanding communication skills and collaborate with peers and other stakeholders across the business in a professional and effective manner
- You are customer-centric in your thinking and will challenge yourself, and your colleagues to deliver the absolute best customer experience
- You communicate positively, and have demonstrated experience in building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including customers, partners, and suppliers alike
- You’re a high performer with at least 5+ years of management experience, with demonstrated success leading in ecommerce, ideally in an international environment
- Several years of Magento and Shopify experience managing company web sites
- Highly skilled project leader with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrable evidence of ability to make things happen in a cross functional environment
- Superior Google Analytics Expertise
- Facebook/Instagram (Social) Advertisement experience in creating audiences & paid advertising
- Impressive background in Digital Marketing, Google Display Ads, and SEO
- Expert in Excel, Pivot tables, and data analytics, including the preparation and analysis of e-commerce product performance
- Strong Marketing Automation experience and familiarity with any of the following: Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce campaign management solutions.
- Preferred industry experience in online clothing
- Excellent writing skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- People Manager experience in similar role
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
Great to Have
- Experience with e-commerce testing and recommendation technologies
- Experience within the Bike and or Moto industries
- Fluent or conversant in other languages
- Expertise in Monetate, Maxymiser, or other web personalization tools
- Magento: 4+ years (Preferred)
- Shopify: 3+ years (Preferred)
- SEO: 5 years (Preferred)
- Time Management: 5+ years (Preferred)
- E-Commerce: 5+ years (Preferred)
MUST HAVE MAGENTO, SHOPIFY, WEB ANALYTICS, AND EMAIL CAMPAIGN EXPERIENCE
Job Type: Full-time
This is a full-time position with benefits. We will contact only those candidates selected for further consideration.
Apply Directly: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2836354