- Develop campaigns and vision; implement the strategy throughout creative
- Manage calendars and ensure creative department has the assets they need
- Responsible for overseeing visual look and tone for collateral, ads, photos, job requests and general overall concept for respective Alpinestars divisions
- Responsible for art direction for Alpinestars, including: seasonal concept, templates, POP, ads, photo shoots, catalogs, display fixtures, etc.
- Oversee art direction for all collateral, including: concepts, illustration, tradeshow design, posters, ads, invitations, etc.
- Collaborate with web designer on creative management for web assets. Help to set direction for templates and art layouts for the web
- Work directly with Communications to ensure all needs are met
- 3-5 years’ graphic design experience in action sports
- Familiarity with motorcycle culture and/or motorsports
- Strong strategic background in developing campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Capable of working in fast-paced / energetic environment
- Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines in a steady fashion
- Resumes will not be considered without accompanying portfolio.
This is a full-time position with benefits, located in Torrance, CA. We will reply only to those individuals selected for further consideration.