Alpinestars is seeking enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded people to fill a dealer development position in our Motorcycle division.
Candidates must possess:
• Prior knowledge of technical motorcycle product. Also, because riding a motorcycle will give the candidate a better idea of how our products can be applied, riding experience is also preferred.
• The ability to present and sell products to dealers, work trade shows, and attend and consumer events.
• A willingness to commit to a heavy travel schedule.
• Strong communication skills, self-motivation and detail-orientation.
• Compelling presentation skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Excellent writing skills, necessary for quick feedback from the field.
• A responsible, positive, and motivated character. You must be someone who enjoys interfacing with customers.
• Ideally, candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Initiating and maintaining relationships with technical motorcycling dealers in the USA and Canada.
• Representing Alpinestars at trade shows, showcases, and events.
• Educating and working co-operatively with distributor’s sales force and dealership staff.
• Providing field reporting on market trends, product sell-through, and individual dealer feedback.
Only those candidates considered for the interview process will be contacted.