Dealer Development (East Coast – USA): Applicants must live in the territory being applied for.
Alpinestars is seeking enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded people to fill a dealer development position in our Motorcycle division.
Candidates must possess:
• Prior knowledge of technical motorcycle product. Also, because riding a motorcycle will give the candidate a better idea of how our products can be applied, riding experience is also preferred.
• The ability to present and sell products to dealers, work trade shows, and attend consumer events.
• A willingness to commit to a heavy travel schedule.
• Strong communication skills, self-motivation and detail-orientation.
• Compelling presentation skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Excellent writing skills, necessary for quick feedback from the field.
• A responsible, positive, and motivated character. You must be someone who enjoys interfacing with customers.
• Ideally, candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Initiating and maintaining relationships with technical motorcycling dealers in the USA and Canada.
• Representing Alpinestars at trade shows, showcases, and events.
• Educating and working co-operatively with distributor’s sales force and dealership staff.
• Providing field reporting on market trends, product sell-through, and individual dealer feedback.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Only those candidates considered for the interview process will be contacted.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter with Dealer Development – East Coast USA in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time