Alpinestars’ is currently seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded person to fill an Inside Sales position. The Inside Sales person will work with Alpinestars dealers across the US and will work with the Dealer Development team in the field.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with ability to connect with dealers via telephone. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be organized and resourceful with the motivation to achieve sales results.
Job activities include:
• Managing all accounts in designated territory
• Daily communication with account base
• Calling prospective dealers
• Administrative tasks: order entry and shipping/invoicing
• Sales tracking / reporting
• Line sheets
• Calendar updates
• RA’s & reorders
• Sample collection management/coordination
• Extensive sales reports: booking, shipping, selling, etc.
• Product launch and tradeshow preparation & coordination.
• Two years’ previous experience in sales or customer service
• Computer proficiency: as this position entails a great deal of data entry you must possess strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills
• Familiarity with Full Circle software a plus.
• Problem solving / ability to adapt, improvise, overcome, and execute / strong critical thinking skills
• Strong organizational skills / able to prioritize excellent time management, meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills required / excellent phone skills
• Detail oriented
• Willingness to travel and to work the occasional weekend. (You may be required to work trade shows.)
This is a full-time position with benefits. We will contact only those candidates selected for further consideration.
Position is based at our Torrance, CA headquarters.
Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Inside Sales – Motorcycling” in the subject line.