About this Position:
Lead direct reports within the Production Control Associate Management Team to conduct onboarding training for new associates, support Assembly department training, manage SCM Training program each Ki for all career levels with AH/ HDMA collaboration, and oversee the SCM manpower control function to identify gaps and assure skilled DPC coverage.
What will you be doing?
- Direct onboarding training leader through weekly new hire training program.
- Serve as SCM division liaison with onsite contingent company to establish best practices and address onboarding concerns.
- Lead cross functional activities with manufacturing departments to develop new associate process specific training.
- Manage/ track SCM training activities throughout the Ki and evaluate results.
- Lead manpower controller on direct, indirect, and contingent hiring/ allocation.
- Monthly reporting of overall manpower status to SCM management team for PDCA activity direction.
Who would fit into our team?
- Background in Manufacturing or Automotive Industry
- Someone with 3-5 years of professional experience
- 4- year Human Resources/ Management degree, 2- year Human Resources/ Management degree OR relevant experience
- Understand overall South Carolina Manufacturing operations
- It would be great if you have ISO and OSHA/Safety knowledge but this is not required!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Must manage team daily activities, plan vs actual
- Must be able to give presentations, speak in front of groups of associates/ management
Additional Position Factors:
- Office environment and classroom setting, utilizing multimedia interfaces to share information with large groups of associates.
- Will travel to other locations to benchmark procedures.
- Must be able to lead associates to achieve objectives listed above.
- Must report team progress to Unit/ Department leads.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed and instruct direct reports on work schedule.
Why would you want this job?
- There is a GREAT team waiting for you!
- We offer amazing health care benefits
- This is a salaried position BUT you get paid for your overtime.