AEO Powersports Peoria is currently seeking Full-time Parts Sales Associates to join our outstanding team. The role will assist our customers & Service Technicians with motorcycle parts & accessory requests, while providing an outstanding customer service experience.
Provide courteous, knowledgeable assistance to customers; perform cashiering, stocking and other duties to promote efficient functioning of department. Identify correct part numbers specific to a motorcycle. Resolve difficult customer problems in a courteous and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide customer service to external customers.
• Meet customer needs, offers options, resolves problems and follows up with customers.
• Ensure full customer satisfaction without unnecessarily referring customer to other staff members.
• Maintain friendly, helpful demeanor.
• Provide professional, knowledgeable, courteous customer service.
• Assist customers in locating merchandise, take special orders, answer questions, and communicate policies on returns and exchanges.
• Monitor for shoplifting.
• Perform all cashiering functions in accordance with company cash handling policies and procedures.
• Check price tags for alterations.
• Use appropriate verification procedures for credit card purchases.
• Keep sales floor neat, clean and fully-stocked.
• Shelve new stock, inform buyers of fast- and slow-selling stock, maintain thorough knowledge of inventory.
• Ensure merchandise is attractively displayed.
• Maintain cashiering desk/areas in a clean, organized fashion.
• Keep cashiering area well-stocked with necessary supplies, such as shopping bags, credit card drafts, etc.
• Assist with answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
• Make tags for damaged merchandise, deliver daily to designated area.
• Comply with all company and department policies and procedures.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent degree or greater required.
• Experience: 1-3 years of experience required, with 3-5 years preferred; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner.
• Knowledge of applicable laws/policies/principles/etc.
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs.
• Attention to detail.
• Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required.
• Requires the use of both hands.
• Frequently required to bend, climb, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools and lift 50lbs of material.
• Requires standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
• Requires the ability to balance and push a 600+lb motorcycle.
About AEO POWERSPORTS
AEO Powersports is family owned and started as a mom/pop dealership in Peoria, AZ in 2000. In 2015 AEO expanded and opened up a Husqvarna dealership in Mesa, AZ. Fast forward to June 2019 and we now have opened up our 3rd store which is a KTM/Husqvarna dealership in Murrieta, CA