AEO Powersports Murrieta is looking for a Experienced Full-Time Parts Associate to join our team!
Provide courteous, knowledgeable assistance to customers; perform cashiering, stocking and other duties to promote efficient functioning of department. Identify correct part numbers specific to a motorcycle. Resolve difficult customer problems in a courteous and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service to external customers.
- Meet customer needs, offers options, resolves problems and follows up with customers.
- Ensure full customer satisfaction without unnecessarily referring customer to other staff members.
- Maintain friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Provide professional, knowledgeable, courteous customer service.
- Assist customers in locating merchandise, take special orders, answer questions, and communicate policies on returns and exchanges.
- Monitor for shoplifting.
- Perform all cashiering functions in accordance with company cash handling policies and procedures.
- Check price tags for alterations.
- Use appropriate verification procedures for credit card purchases.
- Keep sales floor neat, clean and fully-stocked.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree or greater required.
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience required, with 3-5 years preferred; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of applicable laws/policies/principles/etc.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required.
The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Lifting, pushing and pulling 25-50 lbs frequently
- Please contact us for salary details
If you believe your the right candidate for the job, submit your resume today!
About AEO POWERSPORTS
AEO Powersports is family owned and started as a mom/pop dealership in Peoria, AZ in 2000. In 2015 AEO expanded and opened up a Husqvarna dealership in Mesa, AZ. Fast forward to June 2019 and we now have opened up our 3rd store which is a KTM/Husqvarna dealership in Murrieta, CA