AEO Powersports Murrieta is hiring for a Suspension Customer Service/Sales Associate.
Selling suspension parts/upgrades for all bikes that come in for revalve or servicing.
Generally require a minimum of two (2) years of experience in motorcycle service or equivalent training. Advanced knowledge of motorcycle suspension, history and trends preferred along with familiarity of motorcycles and related products. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong mechanical aptitude and skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of industry related suspension products/trends and business development.
• Knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment.
• Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and understand when to escalate potential issues.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; must be a team player.
• Analytical abilities.
• Understands and communicates best practices.
• Professional and confident.
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative, exercise patience, be dedicated and goal oriented.
If you think you are qualified for this job, please submit your resume today!
About AEO POWERSPORTS
AEO Powersports is family owned and started as a mom/pop dealership in Peoria, AZ in 2000. In 2015 AEO expanded and opened up a Husqvarna dealership in Mesa, AZ. Fast forward to June 2019 and we now have opened up our 3rd store which is a KTM/Husqvarna dealership in Murrieta, CA