Inspects and tests Powersports vehicles and equipment to determine need for and cost of repairs by performing the appropriate duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to greet customers in a warm, friendly manner.
• Have the ability and desire to sell the departments services.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate with a diverse client base.
• Strong written, verbal, and telephone skills.
• Ability to keep current on manufacturers bulletins, recalls and documents and forwards to service department employees.
• Ability to meet deadlines and complete daily paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
• Responsible for scheduling all service work.
• Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee may frequently move up to 100 pounds.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
• Computer literate.
• Able to answer incoming phone lines for service.
• Basic mechanical understanding.
• Familiarity of product lines sold in dealership
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Solid communication skills.
• Previous motorcycle or automobile experience preferred
About AEO POWERSPORTS
AEO Powersports is family owned and started as a mom/pop dealership in Peoria, AZ in 2000. In 2015 AEO expanded and opened up a Husqvarna dealership in Mesa, AZ. Fast forward to June 2019 and we now have opened up our 3rd store which is a KTM/Husqvarna dealership in Murrieta, CA