AEO Powersports Murrieta is looking for an experienced Service Manager to join our team!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage Daily administrative operations of the service department
· Take care of customers in a prompt and professional manor
· Treat all customers and employees fairly, courteously, and with dignity
· Complete and maintain staff level training set by KTM, Husqvarna and GASGAS
· Asset with service write-up and warranty summations
Service Department Operations
· Provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service to (internal & external) customers.
· Ensure service department contributes an acceptable level of gross $ net profit.
· Maximize productivity levels of service technicians.
· Ensure service personnel are alert, well trained, and available when needed.
· Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
· Occasionally assist technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work.
· Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs.
· Establish procedures to initiate and forward all customers paid, warranty and internal repair orders.
· Develop procedures in conjunction with the Parts Manager that ensures a smooth flow of parts to Service Technicians during jobs.
· Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service and parts management.
· Ensure employees keep a clean, efficient, and orderly department.
· Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
· Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
· Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
· Gain the trust and confidence of new customers when they are introduced to the service department.
· Give special attention to repeat orders to ensure the situation is corrected.
· Maintain service follow-up programs.
· Grow the volume of service work.
· Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
· Develop promotional campaigns in conjunction with the Parts & Sales departments.
· Maintain efficiency reports on sales representatives.
· Attend training sessions to keep current with service department issues.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
· 3-5 years progressive experience within the service department of a motor vehicle dealership.
· Prefer knowledge and experience with sales of KTM, Husqvarna, and GASGAS motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
· Experience with point-of-sale and parts & service management computer software or the ability to quickly learn due to experience with other systems.
· Current, valid motorcycle license preferred.
About AEO POWERSPORTS
AEO Powersports is family owned and started as a mom/pop dealership in Peoria, AZ in 2000. In 2015 AEO expanded and opened up a Husqvarna dealership in Mesa, AZ. Fast forward to June 2019 and we now have opened up our 3rd store which is a KTM/Husqvarna dealership in Murrieta, CA