AEO Powersports Murrieta has an opportunity for the right sales manager candidate. This is a full-time position, must be able to work occasional weekends. We are looking specifically for a Powersports enthusiast with motorcycle sales experience.
AEO Powersports is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will review all resumes with discretion.
Candidates must have:
- Motorcycle sales experience
- A passion for All KTM Group Brands
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Federal rules and regulations
- The ability to establish and meet monthly objectives
- The ability to maintain good working relationships with our customers, as well as finance sources (factory and otherwise)
- The ability to motivate and lead a sales team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED (include but are not limited to):
- Strong organizational skills
- Hires, trains, and monitors team member performance.
- Build rapport with on-site professional’s assisting with their sales.
- Assist in closing deals if necessary.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Significant attention to detail
- Ability to adjust work flow quickly and smoothly
- Strong reasoning skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, coworkers, and others (by phone, face-to-face, and electronically)
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers.
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Uphold a quality evaluation and enhancement program to assure extraordinary quality service to all customers. Establish and utilize a selling protocol that strongly emphasizes features and benefits so that all customers experience reliable interactions with the dealership.
- Devise methods and establish procedures to enable proper and timely completion of all sales related paperwork. Scrutinize all paperwork for any errors and to ensure accuracy of title, taxes, line information.
If you think you’re the right candidate for the job please submit your resume today!
About AEO POWERSPORTS
AEO Powersports is family owned and started as a mom/pop dealership in Peoria, AZ in 2000. In 2015 AEO expanded and opened up a Husqvarna dealership in Mesa, AZ. Fast forward to June 2019 and we now have opened up our 3rd store which is a KTM/Husqvarna dealership in Murrieta, CA