AEO Powersports Murrieta is looking to hire an Experienced Suspension Technician !
Under general supervision, the Suspension Technician uses expertise in suspension systems and mechanical functions to determine technical settings for motorcycles
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands current and future industry trends and consumer/media needs for off road and street motorcycles including both SX/MX, and Off-road segments in order to determine the best technical suspension settings.
- Compiles information and makes recommendations to head supervisor.
- Understands motorcycle dynamics and the impact from individual chassis components in order to determine any changes or adjustments.
- Using understanding of suspension and fluid dynamics, internally modifies suspension components to improve the handling of the motorcycle.
- Generally requires a minimum of two to three (2-3) years of experience in motorcycle suspension.
- General understanding of pulling suspension apart and the ability to put it back together.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Generally requires the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of current/future industry trends and consumer/media needs for off road and street motorcycles.
- Understanding of motorcycle dynamics, chassis components, suspension systems
- Understanding of Excel platform.
- Strong work ethic, productivity, efficiency and attendance.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and cleanliness during course of work.
If you believe you are the right fit for the job, please apply now!
About AEO POWERSPORTS
AEO Powersports is family owned and started as a mom/pop dealership in Peoria, AZ in 2000. In 2015 AEO expanded and opened up a Husqvarna dealership in Mesa, AZ. Fast forward to June 2019 and we now have opened up our 3rd store which is a KTM/Husqvarna dealership in Murrieta, CA