AEO Powersports is looking to add to our team with an Entry Level Suspension Technician.
Tearing down, cleaning, inspecting parts while pulling suspension apart (Forks/Shock)
Suspension Department Operations:
- Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period whenever Continually improve this “efficiency” skill.
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
- Accept work assignments from Manager / Shop Supervisor.
- Keep work area as clean as possible and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools, and lift 45 lb. of material.
Some entry level experience is required. We will take you to the NEXT level with quality training and teach you the ways to further your self and advance through the company.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, please apply!
About AEO POWERSPORTS
AEO Powersports is family owned and started as a mom/pop dealership in Peoria, AZ in 2000. In 2015 AEO expanded and opened up a Husqvarna dealership in Mesa, AZ. Fast forward to June 2019 and we now have opened up our 3rd store which is a KTM/Husqvarna dealership in Murrieta, CA