AEO Powersports is looking for a A-Level Service Technician. The main brands being serviced are of the KTM Group (KTM, Husqvarna, GASGAS) as well as other Japanese brands. As our business continues to expand we will meet the demand that comes our way.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Dependable, self-motivated and positive attitude
- 1-3 years of dealership experience preferred
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of work
- Valid driver’s license w/ M1 endorsement
- Diagnosis of issues with engines, transmissions, suspension components, electrical systems, clutches, brakes, drive chains, etc. Testing of individual components and systems via factory tools.
- Repair and/or replacement of defective parts; engine and transmission rebuilds, suspension rebuilds and so on.
- Be able to to sit, stand, reach, stoop, bend lift up to 50 pounds, push/balance bikes as heavy as 800lbs
- Requires the use of both hands
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the job, apply today!
About AEO POWERSPORTS
AEO Powersports is family owned and started as a mom/pop dealership in Peoria, AZ in 2000. In 2015 AEO expanded and opened up a Husqvarna dealership in Mesa, AZ. Fast forward to June 2019 and we now have opened up our 3rd store which is a KTM/Husqvarna dealership in Murrieta, CA