Aegis Extended Service, LLC, a subsidiary of K2 Insurance Services, LLC, is seeking a driven and detailed individual to join its Powersports Division as a full-time Claims Specialist.
The Claims Specialist’s primary function will be processing assigned claims from intake through coverage determination and communicating with interested parties throughout the claim process. This position reports to the Claims Manager. (Remote work requests considered)
Job activities include:
· Assessing new claims.
· Engaging and working with third-party appraisers, as needed.
· Prioritizing your claims workload and working through open items to completion.
· Exceeding the reasonable expectations of dealers and customers.
· Communicating Aegis claims decisions accurately and professionally to dealers and customers.
· Working collaboratively with all Aegis employees to deliver a first-in-class dealer experience.
· Supporting field sales representatives’ service department efforts with existing and prospect powersports dealerships.
· Providing active input as to ways to improve existing procedures and systems.
Ideally, the Claims Specialist will have:
· High school diploma or higher with prior, related work experience as a technician or service advisor.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye toward detail and accuracy.
· Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
· Flexibility to occasionally attend business-related meetings and other events outside usual business hours.
· Dealership experience and a strong technical background in powersports vehicles.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Satisfactory results from a background check.
Learn more about Aegis Extended Service at www.aegispowersports.com and K2 Insurance Services at www.k2ins.com. If Aegis Extended’s Claims Specialist position seems like a good fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
About Aegis Powersports
Aegis Powersports is the division of Aegis Extended Service, LLC that provides independent dealer services for the powersports industry. We are a team of seasoned professionals that help our dealer partners get the most out of their F&I transactions with their customers. We provide real protection for our customers with all Aegis Powersports products backed by Aegis Security Insurance Company, founded in 1977, licensed in all U.S. jurisdictions and known for its A.M. Best “Excellent” rating for its ability to pay claims. We also provide our dealer partners with access to a suite of additional F&I products, all available on an incredibly stable and easy-to-use online system.