Do you have a passion for Motorcycles?
Do you want to work in a motivating environment with a competitive and unlimited earning potential?
Adamec Harley-Davidson® is looking for motivated Motorcycle Sales Associates for locations in the Jacksonville and St. Augustine area. We offer a sales program with full benefits that allows our employees to grow, make great money, and have fun while doing it!
• Models the values and guiding principles of our dealership;
• Work with Sales Manager and team to meet monthly and annual objectives, as well as individual quotas;
• Greet each customer using the “CUSTOM” sales process;
• Communicate, cultivate, and document customer and prospective customer activity using the CRM;
• Work to attain new and used vehicle sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
• Cross-sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships, F&I products, warranty & service contracts, etc.;
• Maintain profit margin objective for all vehicle sales.
• Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
• Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including tagging and proper storage of these items.
• Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise, and F&I department personnel;
• Present the features of all products to customers along with benefits, and advantages over competing brands;
• Participate in training related to the dealership, customer service, and sales, as required;
• Support, promote, and get involved in the Help Sell, and Motorcycle Referral programs;
• Act as an Ambassador to the dealership, and for the Harley-Davidson brand.
Physical and Mental Demands:
• Constantly moves around the dealership for > 75% of shift;
• Frequently operate computer, or other office equipment;
• Occasionally moves motorcycles weighing greater than 500 to over 950 lbs.;
• Occasionally work more than 8-hours per day, and on the weekends.
• Frequently exposed to loud noises, fumes, and other toxic chemicals.
• High school diploma, or equivalent;
• Knowledge and experience with a sales environment, and the Harley-Davidson brand;
• Excellent communication, and demonstrated closing skills;
• Flexibility to meet the demands of the season, or event;
• Maintain a valid driver license with motorcycle endorsement, and clean driving record.
About Adamec Harley-Davidson
Our Heritage: An American legend and a family tradition since 1931.
Harley-Davidson®, founded in 1903, has enjoyed as rich a history as any one company can have. Harley-Davidson® remains the sole survivor of the American motorcycle industry. In 1931, George Adamec, just 21 years old, started his first dealership in New Jersey with an investment of $500.
The Adamec's store grew to be a widely respected dealership. Growth leads to change and, in 1962, George relocated his family and business to North Florida. The result today is the oldest family owned dealership in Florida with 4 locations in North East Florida.
Thanks for looking to become a member of our Multi Year Winner of the Gold Bar and Shield team!