South Central USA
This is a department management position with significant upside for earnings, team growth and personal career advancement with one of the nation’s top-ranked Harley-Davidson dealerships. Minimum of 2 to 5 years Motorclothes Manager experience, plus documented history as a “growth driver” is required.
You will be responsible for overseeing an exceptional team, so it’s important that you have the ability to adapt your management style to different personalities. You will also be regularly communicating across different departments. Creativity is encouraged.
We are looking for someone who is adaptable and can use their skills to drive sales and profitability.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Minimum of 2 to 5 years experience as a Motorclothes manager in a medium or large H-D dealership
• Prior management experience in retail apparel/clothing
• Proven ability to lead, train, and motivate sales associates
• Exceptional organization and planning skills
• Fashion product knowledge
• Knowledge and/or passion for H-D merchandise and other products sold by the dealership
• A track record of sales performance and building strong customer relationships
• Manage merchandise presentation on the sales floor
• Plan, implement and regulate promotions
• Effectively utilize computer systems to control inventory and reporting
• Communicate and plan to achieve daily/monthly sales goals
• Increase gross and net profit for Motorclothes Department
• Provide exceptional customer service/CSI
• Establish departmental work schedule, balancing the workload of all employees
Compensation and Benefits:
• Relocation support is being offered for the right candidate.
• Competitive base salary and aggressive commission opportunity
• Health, dental and vision benefits
• Short and long-term disability
• Life insurance
• HSA and 401K
• Employee discount incentives
• Paid vacation time and select holidays
• Year-round employment
• Positive, healthy and fun work environment
• Friendly and outgoing personality
•Minimum of 2 to 5 years as a Motorclothes Manager in a medium or large H-D dealership
• Minimum of 2 years in the retail/fashion industry and in a managerial or supervisory role
• Team Leader, strategic thinker and performance driver with a winning mentality and competitive drive
• Computer skills, including point-of-sale and financial & analytical capabilities
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers, employees, and peers
If you are a qualified, self-motivated individual with the desire to build a winning team and break performance records, then this opportunity may be for you.
We offer a $1,000 referral bonus for all successful referrals! It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3. First, you refer someone to us who is not already in our system. Second, we place them. Third, you receive a $1,000 referral check for every successful referral.
Jan Plessner, ACTION Recruiting. www.spAction.com. Jan@spAction.com.
About ACTION Recruiting
ACTION Recruiting is a world-class talent acquisition practice, committed to serving and growing the motorcycle/powersports industry, and transforming lives, by being the most responsive, personal and capable recruiting firm in the market. Through an alliance with SearchPath International, ACTION Recruiting has the resources, technology, and support of a larger firm, while offering the personal service and client-centric attention of a boutique firm.