AB Powersports is looking for a technician that is attentive and self-motivated. We work on all makes and models of motorcycles as well as ATV’s, and UTV’s.
- Perform routine maintenance, according to guidelines, on all makes and models.
- Diagnosis and repair of issues on all types of units and provide a written detailed description of the issue, along with the recommendation on what needs to be repaired including the parts needed for the repair.
- Disassemble and repair of engines, carburetors, clutches, transmissions, etc.
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components.
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery.
- Communicate to supervisor of needed parts for special ordering.
- Keep logs of work and report on issues.
- Effective communication with the team or customers, to discuss needed repairs or why a repair is necessary and whether the problem would have been preventable.
- Must be able to move units up to 500 lbs., ability to stand and perform job duties.
- References required
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude
- Must have experience in riding motorcycles, ATV’s and UTV’s
- Must have clean & valid driver’s license including motorcycle endorsement
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude and be willing to continue perfecting their skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Tools (to perform the standard task) highly recommended or the means to purchase them through our vendors
- Pay per hour depending on skill level
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.