Currently accepting resumes for an experienced technician.
All technician / mechanic candidates must have 1 year experience as a repair tech of motorcycles.
Basic understanding of computers. This position is physically demanding and requires the ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and move at a fast pace. Moving of vehicles by hand is also required. Those with confidence and a positive attitude in addition to a keen attention to detail are most successful here.
- 1 year of Motorcycle/Powersports or Automotive Dealership experience.
- OEM certifications preferred.
- Provide your own basic tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain organized, clean and safe work area.
- Diagnose and repair two and four stroke engines.
- Remove and replace defective frame and body parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or other tools.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical issues
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance, according to manufacturer specifications.
- Inspect vehicles, and identify additional recommended services.
- Prepare list of required parts and labor times for each job.
- Explain diagnostic test results to Service Manager, and if necessary, the customer.
- Perform test rides and other tests.