Here is an opportunity for you to be part of our family!
Technician/mechanic candidates must have at least 1 year experience as a repair tech of Motorcycles with a strong work drive.
Basic understanding of computers needed. This position is physically demanding and requires the ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and move at a fast pace. Moving of vehicles by hand is also required. In addition to being physically demanding this position is mentally demanding. Those with confidence and a positive attitude in addition to a keen attention to detail are most successful here at 3BROS.
- 1 year of Motorcycle/Powersports or Automotive Dealership experience.
- OEM certifications preferred.
- Provide your own basic tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain organized, clean and safe work area.
- Diagnose and repair two and four stroke engines.
- Remove and replace defective frame and body parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or other tools.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical issues
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance, according to manufacturer specifications.
- Inspect vehicles, and identify additional recommended services.
- Prepare list of required parts and labor times for each job.
- Explain diagnostic test results to Service Manager, and if necessary, the customer.
- Perform test rides and other tests.
ANNUAL PAY: $50k – $90k