1st Place Motorsports is hiring!!!!
We are in need of a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Parts Manager/Service Advisor.
This is an opportunity to help your fellow enthusiasts keep their machines on the road and offroad while offering them an excellent dealership experience. We are here to keep the dream alive.
We offer a five day work week (Tue-Sat) Tues. thru Fri. 9a to 5p Sat 9a to 2p.
If you possess the qualifications and requirements listed below please send us your resume so that we can discuss adding you to our winning team!
Qualifications & Job Requirements
– Superior communication and customer service skills.
– Ability to get along with a broad customer base.
– Knowledge and experience with servicing and parts for a variety of powersports, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
– Experience with point-of-sale and Parts and Service management computer software or the ability to quickly learn due to general knowledge and experience with computers.
– Current, valid Driver’s License with a Motorcycle Endorsement.
About the working environment:
The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools.
Occasionally requires the ability to lift 50 pounds of material.
Occasionally requires the ability to safely balance and push a 600 to 800 lb. motorcycle.
About 1ST PLACE MOTORSPORTS