The Sales Administrator will play a key role in supporting the Sales Team to ensure all orders are organized with proper paperwork, thoroughly tracked and clearly communicated to customers. This role will work cross-functionally with Supply Chain, Logistics, and Sales to create a seamless workflow from order entry to product delivery.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the order processes, requirements and administrative needs to facilitate sales growth
- Organize and deliver paperwork (invoices, packing lists, shipping docs, etc.) to customers
- Follow up communication through delivery to ensure customers are fully apprised of order/shipment expectations
- Support sales team with entering and vetting orders, making sure all orders meet required parameters and necessary information is entered for smooth hand-off to supply chain.
- Monitor open order reports to ensure products are fulfilled in a strategic and timely manner from multiple distribution locations
- Help Sales Team maintain customer contact and data accuracy in ERP/CRM system
- Assist with distributor and dealer returns/warranty processing
- Identify process improvements to simplify both internal and external flow of information
- Promote a high-level of customer satisfaction through superior service
- Create and maintain a comprehensive log of all open shipments and status of each required deliverable
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in sales administration, operations or supply chain required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Proficiency with Google Workspace (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Drive, Calendar, etc.)
- Experience with NetSuite ERP system preferred
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficientlyExcellent interpersonal and communication skills
- COVID Vaccination required
100% provides an attractive work environment and benefits including:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company matching contributions
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts on 100% product
- Casual work attire
- Company lunches
- Company loaner bikes
100%, based in San Diego, California, is an independent premium sports brand with a focus in performance eyewear, technical apparel and sports protection. 100% empowers today’s most demanding athletes with the performance technologies and gear they need to compete at the top of a wide variety of sports.
100% is inspiring a new generation of athletes and asking them: “How much effort do you give?” The 100% brand boasts an impressive roster of athletes include seven-time Tour de France green jersey winner and three-time road cycling world champ Peter Sagan, reigning AMA Supercross champion Cooper Webb, three-time downhill mountain biking world champion Sam Hill, UCI cross-country mountain bike world and European champ Jolanda Neff, Brazilian ultra-running phenom Fernanda Maciel, four-time and reigning UCI downhill world champ Loïc Bruni, 2013 Ironman world champion Frederik Van Lierde, 2019 MLB rookie of the year Pete Alonso and San Diego Padres star shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr.