The 100% Inside Sales Representative will be instrumental in continued growth and development of the domestic sales channel. This inside sales representative will report to, and work closely with, the Key Account Manager to ensure 100% is the preferred partner for accounts on all levels – distributor, key online retailers and smaller dealers/track vendors. This role requires considerable attention to detail and the ability to take initiative, then see projects through to completion under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Fundamental objectives include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves as main point of contact for assigned in-house U.S. moto dealer accounts.
- Own all aspects of order process; sales order entry, backorder management, returns, credit memos, etc. for all U.S. moto accounts – distributors, Key retailers and in-house dealer accounts.
- Facilitate continued growth with inside U.S. moto dealer accounts, through excellent communication and follow through habits. Create and maintain an easy-to-work-with culture for partners.
- Consistent and proactive communication with direct dealer accounts to maintain positive brand connection and solicit new orders.
- Manage open order reports to ensure backorders are methodically fulfilled and accounts are updated on a consistent basis.
- Assist in creating, delivering and implementing new sales programs for direct dealers/track vendors.
- Meets with Key account manager on a regular basis for guidance, status updates, and to aid in a progress in meeting quotas.
- Maintain product and company policy knowledge to provide assistance to customer service representatives as needed.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of essential sales related operating systems, programs, sites; NetSuite, B2B, etc.
- Attend sales related events; distributor shows, dealer visits, consumer facing dealer events, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Generally requires 1-3 years experience in sales related role, ideally in the motorcycle industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must be a self-motivated, positive team player
100% provides an attractive work environment and benefits including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts on 100% product
- Casual work attire
- Company loaner bikes
100%, based in San Diego, California, is an independent premium sports brand with a focus in performance eyewear, technical apparel and sports protection. 100% empowers today’s most demanding athletes with the performance technologies and gear they need to compete at the top of a wide variety of sports.
100% is inspiring a new generation of athletes and asking them: “How much effort do you give?” The 100% brand boasts an impressive roster of athletes include seven-time Tour de France green jersey winner and three-time road cycling world champ Peter Sagan, reigning AMA Supercross champion Cooper Webb, three-time downhill mountain biking world champion Sam Hill, UCI cross-country mountain bike world and European champ Jolanda Neff, Brazilian ultra-running phenom Fernanda Maciel, four-time and reigning UCI downhill world champ Loïc Bruni, 2013 Ironman world champion Frederik Van Lierde, 2019 MLB rookie of the year Pete Alonso and San Diego Padres star shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr.