Location: Matthews, NC
Summary: Responsible for identifying necessary motorcycle service and performing the repair, service, and/or maintenance work.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Examines customer motorcycles.
• Identifies necessary motorcycle repairs and maintenance.
• Estimates cost of repairs.
• Performs motorcycle repairs and maintenance.
• Documents services performed.
• Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
• Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
• Requests necessary parts.
• Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
• Participates in required training
• Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
• Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
• Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
• Complies with Company policies and procedures
• Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
• High School Diploma
Field of Study/Work Experience:
• Motorcycle/Automotive Repair
Desired Work Experience:
• 5+ years
• Thorough knowledge of motorcycle parts and systems. Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge. Technical training or commensurate technical experience required.
Certificates and Licenses:
• Valid Driver’s License
• Basic Computer skills to utilize timekeeping system. Ability to learn parts department computer inventory and ordering system.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel.
• The position requires regular and predictable attendance. Scheduled shifts may include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to lift up to (50) pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Duties are performed primarily in the service area. Work includes movement around vehicles, working in various physical positions, and the safe operation of power tools and test equipment. May be exposed to loud noise, vibration, exhaust fumes, and other service and repair conditions. Frequently interacts with customers, service advisors and the service manager.
Verbal and Writing Ability:
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations. Ability to understand and follow technical manuals.
Diversity is strength, and when we trust and respect one another we can work as a team to achieve at a high level.
Being honest and transparent with people, in an effort to do the right thing within the letter and spirit of the law, drives every action we take and every decision we make.
Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
Every day we recommit ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Taking ownership of our actions and our decisions allows us to grow as individuals and support each other as a team.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
10 Cycles, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
About 10 Cycles, LLC
Factory Authorized Franchise Dealer for KTM, Husqvarna, and WP Suspension