Who is 10 Cycles?
10 Cycles is an independently owned and operated powersports and E-bike dealership in Matthews, North Carolina. Our name comes from the shop’s owner, Justin Brayton, who races the number 10 motorcycle in professional motocross and supercross throughout the world. At 10 Cycles, we carry a variety of brands including KTM, Husqvarna, GASGAS, Honda very soon, Specialized Bicycles, Stacyc, and Onewheel, among others. We are powersports and bicycle enthusiasts and there’s nothing we enjoy more than helping others find the kind of fun, adventure and freedom that a motorcycle or E-Bike can bring. We strive for an authentic and enjoyable culture that fosters creativity and autonomy.
· A service technician is responsible for the overall assembly, inspection, maintenance, and repair of products sold by the dealership and of any motorcycle, ATV or UTV that comes to us for service
· Estimate costs of repairs
· Document services performed and accurately track hours
· Assist with trade-in evaluations
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision and direction
· Follow dealership and manufacturer service guidelines
· Attend service training’s and make an effort to stay up-to-date on all new units
· Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs are precise and effective
· Maintain a clean and safe work area
· Observe all relevant safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Desired work experience – 3+ years
· Technical training or equivalent technical experience required
· Demonstratable mechanical skills and knowledge
· Thorough knowledge of motorcycle parts and systems
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to understand and follow instructions
· Basic computer skills and ability to learn new software
· Familiar with product lines sold in dealership
· Basic and intermediate level math competency
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees
· Motorcycle endorsement & valid driver’s license
· Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Attention to detail
What We’ll Provide
· Competitive pay
· Paid Vacation
· Demo rides
· Relocation assistance
· Professional Development assistance
· Awesome work environment and culture
· Shop and industry discounts
Curious about Charlotte?
At the time of writing this, it’s the 8th fastest growing city in the Country. It’s the home of NASCAR, the Carolina Panthers and the Charlotte Hornets. We have 4 distinct, but not extreme, seasons to enjoy throughout the year and the weather is fairly moderate which means you can ride all year long. While the city of Charlotte offers a lot to explore within it, it also maintains its rural roots not far away if you’d rather have some space.
With mountain bike trails, motocross tracks, including Club MX, Carolina Motorsports Park, and the mountains within driving distance, there’s something for you no matter what you ride.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
10 Cycles is an equal opportunity employer. 10 Cycles does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About 10 Cycles, LLC
Factory Authorized Franchise Dealer for KTM, Husqvarna, and WP Suspension