Who is 10 Cycles?
10 Cycles is an independently owned and operated powersports and E-mobility dealership in Matthews, North Carolina. Our name comes from the shop’s owner, Justin Brayton, who races the number 10 motorcycle in professional motocross and supercross throughout the world. At 10 Cycles, we carry a variety of brands that include KTM, Husqvarna, GASGAS, Honda (soon), Specialized Bicycles, STACYC, and Onewheel, among others. We are powersports and bicycle enthusiasts, and there’s nothing we enjoy more than helping others find the kind of fun, adventure, and freedom that a motorcycle or E-Bike can bring. We strive for an authentic and enjoyable culture that fosters creativity and autonomy.
We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and organized Parts and E- commerce Associate to join our team. As a Parts and E-commerce Associate, you will play a critical role in making available and helping our customers find the parts and accessories they need.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers and assist them in finding the right parts for their motorcycle, UTV, ATV or other needs
- Assist with the management of all online inventory through Shopify and our primary website(s)
- Process orders accurately and efficiently, and ensure that all parts are properly packed and ready for shipment
- Handle returns and exchanges of parts, and provide knowledgeable answers to customer questions
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, including the parts counter, shelves, and storage area
- Collaborate with other team members
- Continuously update your knowledge of the latest products and technologies in the motorcycle parts industry
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and opportunities for new products or product improvements
- Track and analyze product performance to identify areas for improvement
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Pursue personal and company growth
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a parts or retail environment
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Excel, inventory management systems, Shopify and other e-commerce platforms preferred
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing principles
- Excellent project management, organizational, and leadership skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passion for motorcycles and the powersports industry
What We’ll Provide:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Professional development assistance
- Shop and industry discounts
- Great company culture in a fun industry
- Access to demo E-bikes and motorcycles
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
10 Cycles is an equal opportunity employer. 10 Cycles does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a passion for powersports and E-commerce, we encourage you to apply!
About 10 Cycles, LLC
Factory Authorized Franchise Dealer for KTM, Husqvarna, and WP Suspension