Finance Manager – High-Volume Powersports Dealership (9 brands)
Location: North Los Angeles County, California
Our thriving multi-line metric and Euro dealership client an hour north of Los Angeles is looking for an experienced and high-performance powersports industry finance manager. The ideal candidate is a polished F&I professional with a minimum of 4 years experience in a high-energy multi-line environment. This client is a single store operation and is “employee centric.” Solid management team and healthy work environment.
· Successful work history, track record and documented high-performance results in the powersports/motorcycle industry
· Strong leadership skills; leads by example
· Ability to mentor, train, inspire and grow the team and the bottom line
· Comfortable in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
· Interested in continuing education and career advancement
· Passion for the products and deep desire to win!
· High school diploma or GED
· Clean driving record
· Solid work history with professional references
· Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
· Valid motorcycle endorsement a plus
· Off-road experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits
The exact compensation package will be based on your previous experience and future performance. It will range from $95,000 to $100,000+ per year (to start) plus benefits and the opportunity for advancement.
We offer a $1,000 referral bonus for all successful referrals! It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3. First, you refer someone to us who is not already in our system. Second, we place them. Third, you receive a $1,000 referral check for every successful referral.
About ACTION Recruiting
ACTION Recruiting is a world-class talent acquisition practice, committed to serving and growing the motorcycle/powersports industry, and transforming lives, by being the most responsive, personal and capable recruiting firm in the market. Through an alliance with SearchPath International, ACTION Recruiting has the resources, technology, and support of a larger firm, while offering the personal service and client-centric attention of a boutique firm.