Are you ready for the best job you’ve ever had?
Do you want to work on a Winning Team?
Are you ready to take the next level in your motorcycle industry career?
Welcome to Harley-Davidson® of Glendale an Award-Winning Dealership
Harley-Davidson© of Glendale is a locally owned and family operated dealership founded in 1976 by Oliver Shokouh. Oliver’s main goal was to find a way to share the true spirit and camaraderie within the motorcycle community; The idea that owning and riding a Harley-Davidson© Motorcycle would enrich one’s life
There’s a reason people have been chasing the horizon in the saddle of Harley-Davidson® motorcycles for 118 years. Deep inside every human being is the need to be free.
- Responsible for achieving maximum profitability
- Focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Strong communication and closing skills
- Follow a structured process for vehicle sales processing
- Manage agreed-upon sales figures and salespeople to confer with customers about needed services or products
Revolutionize. Innovate. Customize.
- Prior dealership F&I Management experience of 3 to 5 years
- Management experience preferred, but not a deal breaker
- Documented success stories and solid references
- Longevity in work history
- Eye of the tiger, self-motivated, with exceptional organizational skills
- We need rock stars, all stars and top tier candidates who are driven to be #1
- Looking for candidates who are extroverted, uninhibited, unreserved and demonstrative
- Motorcycle endorsement a plus
- Possess sound judgment and decision making ability
Got what it takes to go the distance? If you said, “yes” then you’re someone we want to talk to!
Yours For The Taking
- Health Insurance coverage with Kaiser or Health Net
- Paid vacation
- Company discounts on service and apparel
- Join in on company Events
- Upward mobility
- With base plus commission, your earnings potential is up to you
In our 45th year, we’re proud to offer you more ways to unleash yourself than ever
Our mission statement “To assist our customers in making their Harley-Davidson motorcycling experience as fun and rewarding as possible by providing them with the best motorcycles, parts, accessories, apparel, and service in an efficient and timely manner.”