Job Description: Are you looking for a fantastic sales career opportunity in the motorcycle and powersports industry with an exciting and rapidly growing company with great people?
Rival Motorsports is a leading OEM motorcycle and ATV distributor with a large and growing dealer network across North America. Rival Motorsports is looking for a sales representative who can work in our Chino California, Dallas Texas or Indianapolis Indiana offices to develop relationships and expand sales with new dealers. Motorcycle and Powersports industry background is required.
As a sales representative, you will work to acquire new sales though new dealer development as well as work to grow and retain sales with existing dealers. By providing professional, timely, accurate responses and outreach to dealer inquiries, you will maintain industry-leading customer satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity to set the foundation for an impactful and successful career in the motorcycle and powersports industry with Rival Motorsports!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for sales work and outreach to identify and convert new dealers for Rival Motorsports products.
- Processes quotes and order preparation for dealer orders.
- Work with dealers and in house supports resources to solve pre-sales and post-sales challenges.
- Ensures, that new dealer applications, invoicing, credit, shipping issues, etc. are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Manage dealer inventory levels to maximize sale.
- Forecasting, reporting and meeting sales goals.
- Develop strong business relationships with motorcycle and powersports dealership owners and buyers.
- Collaborate with sales team members and managers to share ideas for competitive sales opportunities and improvements.
- Reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Attend assigned pre-set company appointments and events.
- Maintain a positive customer experience.
What Are We Looking For?
- 2-years degree desirable or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the motorcycle or powersports industry and sales.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of a strong work ethic.
- Time Management, organization, and customer service skills are essential for this role.
- Sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals.
VALUES AND BUSINESS PRACTICES
- Customer First – We deliver on what we promise to our customers with a positive attitude.
- We treat everybody with respect and dignity.
- We operate with high business ethics.
- We are a good corporate citizen.
- We value our professional relationships.
- We strive to have a “Continuous Improvement Culture”.
- We are committed to the safety of our employees and our equipment/facilities.
Flexibility – Works the hours needed to support the business goals.
Reliability – Always present and punctual; arrives prepared for work. Completes work in a timely, accurate, and consistent manner.
Willingness to Learn – Approaches new tasks with an interest to learn. Has the ability to learn techniques as job task requirements change.
Initiative – Seeks out additional work when job tasks are completed. Participate in meetings and department meetings.
Quality of Work – Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines. Produces accurate, thorough, and professional work.
Follows Directions – Follows all written and verbal instructions provided by management, project leader, etc.
Communication – Shares all information in a professional and factual manner ensuring the best decisions are made for the company. Report all issues to your manager/supervisor.
Appearance – Maintains an appropriate appearance and dresses in accordance with the established dress code guidelines for your respective position.
Safety – Follows all rules, guidelines, and practices. Informs supervisor/manager immediately if unsafe conduct or conditions arise.
Location: Chino CA 91710 or Indianapolis IN 46268
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Sales Representative in the Motorcycle and Powersports industry.