Come work behind the scenes with one of the most sought-after brands in the powersports industry! Located in Sunny, Tucson Arizona!
Tucson Harley-Davidson & Old Pueblo Harley-Davidson are looking for detail-oriented Service Technicians. You will work alongside our factory-trained technicians to perform all maintenance and repairs on Motorcycles sold by the dealership using superior tools designed for the specifics. To maximize your success in this growing industry, you will attend service training to stay up-to-date on all upcoming new units. If you are steadfast and looking to build a career within a company with an established history of success, we would love for you to apply!
Qualified candidates will be energetic, self-motivated, with a High School diploma or equivalent. We have advancement opportunities, great pay, and some of the best benefits in the business!
Job Type: Full-time
B Level Technician – $55K-$75K
A Level Technician – $80K-$120K
**Pay ranges based on skill level, with a performance-based pay plan.
**5K signing bonus and relocation assistance available.
A service technician is responsible for the overall inspection, maintenance, and repair of products sold by the dealership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repairs and overhauls motorcycles
- Perform maintenance and/or repair on any product sold by the dealership
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Operates in compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures set by RideNow Powersports
- Attend service trainings
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance was effective
- Understand certain electronic systems in products sold by the dealership
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Positive and professional attitude
- Motorcycle endorsement & valid driver’s license
- Minimum two years of technician experience
- Ownership of tools
PHYSICAL FACTORS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
About Tucson Harley-Davidson/Old Pueblo Harley-Davidson
Tucson Harley-Davidson and Old Pueblo Harley-Davidson are your certified Harley-Davidson dealers serving riders throughout Tucson and the surrounding areas.