Coleman PowerSports is the leading Motorcycle and Watercraft dealer in Northern Virginia and we have been in business for 50 years! We have two state of the art facilities with over 40,000 sq. ft. each. We service Honda, Yamaha, Seadoo, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Ducati, Victory, Polaris, Can-am and Zero.
We have immediate openings for qualified and energetic Motorcycle / ATV / Can-am Spyder, & Watercraft Technicians to join our team. We are the best and we want the best!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- High quality standards and quality control while maintaining expected time lines.
- Willingness and ability to exercise a wide variety of repairs, from basic to technical ( technician)
- Working in a fast pace environment, and values a high standard of customer service
- Skilled with software applications .
Experience and/or Education:
- Ideal candidates will be factory trained and a minimum of 3 years working in a related PowerSport/ motorsports industry.
- Own tools required (if applying for service technician)
- Reliable transportation and a valid motorcycle license
Benefits we offer:
- Pay based upon experience. We pay the highest rates in our industry.
- A fun and exciting workplace
- Deep employee discounts
- 6 Paid holidays & Two weeks fully paid vacation
- Health , Dental and other Voluntary Insurance plans available
- 401 (k)
- Factory training
- EOE & DFWP
We have the work waiting for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and check us out at www.wherethepoweris.com